Saturday, October 5, 2013

Attack of my own brain.

So this week stunk to high heaven, with few exceptions.  When we got cute little Bear Cavanaugh home, I fell and busted it hard on our ceramic tile floor after slipping in some water that the pup had splashed everywhere.  He was in my arms when I fell! Luckily, he wasn't hurt but I banged my whole left side up pretty good!

Then,  I experienced the worst migraine headache of my life! I started feeling ill Monday evening and had a very rough night.  I pulled one of those in bed, in the dark days on Tuesday and wasn't able to go to work.  It got a little better so I tried to go to work and about 30 minutes in I started rolling downhill fast! My doctor is amazing and took me right away when I called.  I was anxious and full of nausea and every sight and sound was driving me nuts.  I was certain I was going to get pulled over by the police for crazy driving. I'm really not sure how I made it there in one piece.  Thankfully, I did.  I was a hot mess and no idea what to do.  For the first time, I had to have injections to treat me and also had to get two prescriptions and stay out of work for the rest of the week.  Hard. Core. Awful.

Why? STRESS.  Right from the doctor's mouth - "You are just stressed the heck out, sister!"

Yikes.  I do have a lot of balls in the air right now.  I need to learn how to juggle, I reckon.


The good thing is I do have good things happening and fun times to look forward to.

My husband is too sweet. All of our pups are adorable and we are enjoying the new little one. I spent time with some great friends today. -And I'l be spending my birthday weekend by the water with some great friends next week!

Let's hope this migraine business is behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment