...to the gun show!! Boom! :)
I just wanted to update quickly - I'll post more details next week. I'm still working hard and feeling, well, great actually! The scale hasn't really been moving the past two weeks (and it moved up slightly this week- yikes) which has left me a bit frustrated.
BUT - I'm getting to the gym and loving the hour sessions instead of 30 minutes. I'm so glad I bit on that.
I need to get through this weekend, watch some hockey, and get my school work done on Sunday and I can woo-sahhh and refresh!
I did have one victory since my last post that I'll share...
For the first time in years I was able to go in to a 'normal store' (i.e. not Lane Bryant and not some plus sized web site) and purchase clothes off the rack! They weren't 'real' clothes - they were gym clothes, and I was able to get an XXL top and pants. Big deal for this chick.
Hopefully I'll keep moving forward and will no longer be X rated in the not-so-distant future.

No comments:
Post a Comment