Sunday, August 25, 2013

11-ish months and counting of TFGL...

So before I hunker down for a busy few days at work, and then a cross-country flight I need to stop neglecting TFGL.  -Especially since I realized that I'm almost at 11 months of this! I don't know that I've ever stuck with anything this long, except for my husband.

I finally had a break through with the scale this week.  If you've been reading, you'll recall that I had a couple pesky pounds sneak back in on me over the past three weeks.  Thank God - This week I was down 4.6 pounds! That got rid of the creepers, plus a little extra for good measure.  This is definitely is not typical and I won't continue like that, but it is nice to be back in the right direction.  I think I had tired a bit of my structure loosened the strings a little too much, especially since I had some time away from my training sessions during those weeks.

Now we're good-to-go.  It felt really good to have Big A push me a bit last week. I was even frustrated, which means I was working hard.  Speaking of Big A- I am so proud of him and his Mrs.! They really do inspire me.  They have small children, a business, other jobs and have made the time over the past couple months to complete a training program for a fitness/bodybuilding competition.  That competition was this weekend and they did great! It's amazing how food and certain training can shape your body in a short period of time.  I know it was tough - I'm so proud of my friends! Way to go, y'all!

I'll be able to get some training time in this week before we take off and I need to make the most of it!

I will weigh in before vacation and I hoping for good results.  It'll be hard to stay on trip during our trip because I can't make/take all of my own food so I'll just have to make the best choices possible.  Great news though; Seattle = seafoooood!!

Thanks to all of you who continue to check in on and encourage me; even when I'm not reporting all kinds of exciting break-through news! 

I guess that'll wrap it up until I get back from the other side of the states.  Except for this:



This is a couple of years old, but it still in heavy iTunes rotation!! I'm excited I get to see them next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment