Tuesday, January 21, 2014

In front of God and everybody.

I am struggling.

I love the gym. I love exercise.  I love to run. Slowly.
I love the challenges from training; even when I can't do them well because I understand I'm so much better than I was last year at this time. I want to continue to get better, feel better, and look better.

It's not even booze.

It's food.

We're a year in and I'm still overly obsessed (the wrong way) with food! Even when I'm staying on my food plan I'm daydreaming about mother loving Ben and Jerry's and Swiss Rolls.  Anyway - it leads me to cheat. -not treat. Cheat. Too much! Occasional treats are good and necessary…but bad habits are always trying to work their way back in. Stupid gnomes.

So. In front of God and errrrbody up in here:

If you see me with any of the following items in my hand you have my permission to snatch it, eat/drink it yourself in front of me, or poke me and make the 'hee-heeee' Pillsbury noise:


Dr. Pepper - or any soda,diet or regular, for that matter
Pizza
Chips
Whatchamacallit
Sweet Tea
Ice cream; any variety
Bread; any variation
Cheese. ( I know - cheese isn't horrible…unless one eats a whole bag of Kraft cubes with Ritz Crackers)
Ritz Crackers

Throw blueberries at me, for the love of God. I don't care! I have to do the work - but I'm not in this alone. Woosah.



P.s. - I got a ''complaint" that I stopped putting up what I'm obsessed with for the week (other than my lover, Papa John). So here's my latest music crush:



No comments:

Post a Comment