Sunday, January 12, 2014

Under the radar - But not anymore!

Soooo I AM still here! I've definitely not been holding up my of the blogging bargain. I'm sure some of you are please about that.  Those of you, however, who actually like to read my nonsense will be pleased.  I'm back to publishing at least weekly.

Don't think I've been completely lazy since November.  I have been writing and tracking; and eating and exercising. It's just that didn't really feel like I had much to say that you all really care to read.  Most of it was notes and progress.

Progress.  So where are we? I've stayed committed to the gym and the road. I'm still working with Big A, but I have not been as good with food.  Once I hit 50 lbs lost, I did creep back up a bit but am now back at 50 lbs lost and am extremely motivated!

So what's motivating me these days?

You guys.  Many of you still check on me and send me messages, and I so appreciate it.

Big A.  He and I both have work to do and have been working out a lot together.  It's nice to have a partner in my trainer, especially because he does understand what I'm trying to do. Also, my picture that's still up at the gym.  I still don't want to look like a fool.

My husband.  Because when I tell him that he is not to allow me to have any cheetos, he doesn't.

New friends.  There is a delightful young woman that I have been introduced to that is just starting her journey; and she is rocking it I might add. I reminds that I'm not alone out here!



So what's coming up?

Keep working, keep girding, and get stronger!

Really, REALLY work on my food and get back to the basic plan I had working earlier this past year.

Run!  I have set some running goals and will be doing some big deal (to me) races this year!


That'll do for now. I must get back to Downton Abbey.  I'm obsessed. Completely. Ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment