Well...I can't say that I was 100% percent good this weekend but I should at least get a participation ribbon! The tailgate food was not a problem until the homemade German chocolate cupcakes showed up. I resisted after taking a big sniff. Whew! My friend also gave me the best birthday present every by NOT bringing me a cake as she had previously planned. I appreciate that more than you know Angie! I did have a few drinks which are definitely not diet-approved and I did have a Coke. (I had to drown my sorrows after our football loss. :( ) -A great dinner tonight with my hubs and MIL! Little victory there - don't put the dressing on your salad! Just dip it. I didn't even use 1/2 of the container and I was more than satisfied. I normally just dump the whole thing on there and dig right in. Funny, huh.
I weighed in today and somehow I'm down another 1/2 pound! This was very encouraging considering I'm just getting started. I also got more encouragement this week from a friend who has been working very hard for about 2 years and has seen some wonderful results! I definitely would love to hear any tips you have! A lot of my football buddies came up Saturday and many are actually reading my ramblings (women and men!) and they were so supportive. They also, like a few other male AND female friends, wanted to make sure that my boobs weren't going to go away if I lose weight. {I do have to say I hope for the same thing - for a larger person I do have a pretty nice rack if I do say so myself. And they have names. Yes, I know, shake your head at me go ahead.} So to the members of Regina and Latoya's fan club: Fear not- hopefully they'll stick around if all this works out well. TMI, I know.
I wanted to talk about something that folks brought up in conversation over the weekend. A few friends immediately asked something like this after reading my first blog, "So what size do you want to be? I'm with you because I'm so fat I want to get down to a size 2, 4, 6" Mind you most of these people, I would say, fall in the size range of 6-10. Really? Your'e fat? Check out the model in black - she's a 10. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that body. She's bangin'! Just think about that ladies - your size 10 body is skinnier than I'll likely ever be! And it's perfect!
This is Chloe who's a a size 16. This is my perfect. -Just to let you all see that when you say you want to drop a few sizes too, we're likely not headed down the same road. This is a beautiful body to me - and if I get to a 16, I will have still lost the equivalent of 1 Olsen twin. Oh - and don't worry- when I make it there, I will not put on a bikini (at least not in public y'all). I'm not trying to scare everyone!
So here's to a good week. I just packed my lunch and planned out our dinners for the week. This should help with calories AND money! I also have a lunch buddy who's going to walk with me! I'm also back to the drawing board on the bike - it is backordered for 6 weeks so I'm searching for another good one I can afford. Have a good one...
I weighed in today and somehow I'm down another 1/2 pound! This was very encouraging considering I'm just getting started. I also got more encouragement this week from a friend who has been working very hard for about 2 years and has seen some wonderful results! I definitely would love to hear any tips you have! A lot of my football buddies came up Saturday and many are actually reading my ramblings (women and men!) and they were so supportive. They also, like a few other male AND female friends, wanted to make sure that my boobs weren't going to go away if I lose weight. {I do have to say I hope for the same thing - for a larger person I do have a pretty nice rack if I do say so myself. And they have names. Yes, I know, shake your head at me go ahead.} So to the members of Regina and Latoya's fan club: Fear not- hopefully they'll stick around if all this works out well. TMI, I know.
![]() |
| Size 10 |
![]() |
| Size 16 |
This is Chloe who's a a size 16. This is my perfect. -Just to let you all see that when you say you want to drop a few sizes too, we're likely not headed down the same road. This is a beautiful body to me - and if I get to a 16, I will have still lost the equivalent of 1 Olsen twin. Oh - and don't worry- when I make it there, I will not put on a bikini (at least not in public y'all). I'm not trying to scare everyone!
So here's to a good week. I just packed my lunch and planned out our dinners for the week. This should help with calories AND money! I also have a lunch buddy who's going to walk with me! I'm also back to the drawing board on the bike - it is backordered for 6 weeks so I'm searching for another good one I can afford. Have a good one...


No comments:
Post a Comment