I've not been holding up my end of the bargain with my posts! It seems there are actually some of you out there reading this; and calling me out when I'm not updating the blog. Honestly with all the crazy events going on in the U.S. I didn't really feel like my whining and documentation really needed to be out there. My suffering is pretty minimal when you think about. Since my last post on the 12th, I'm down about 5 (ish) more pounds. -Great little Christmas present to myself!
I'm hanging in there and working the program but still having crazy (and I mean CRAZY) food cravings and other weird happenings. I'm telling y'all, being a food addict is no joke. My WW buddy had to talk me off the pigs-in-a-blanket ledge via text message the other day!
I've decided to add a little more structure to my fitness attempts - I'm joining the gym. There is finally an option out in the country where we live there will work for me. The sad thing is, I have free access to a gym, etc. at my job but I just can't do it! It's just strange to me...
Anyway, I'll be checking in again before New Year's Eve. I hope you all have a great Christmas!
I'm hanging in there and working the program but still having crazy (and I mean CRAZY) food cravings and other weird happenings. I'm telling y'all, being a food addict is no joke. My WW buddy had to talk me off the pigs-in-a-blanket ledge via text message the other day!
I've decided to add a little more structure to my fitness attempts - I'm joining the gym. There is finally an option out in the country where we live there will work for me. The sad thing is, I have free access to a gym, etc. at my job but I just can't do it! It's just strange to me...
Anyway, I'll be checking in again before New Year's Eve. I hope you all have a great Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment