Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Slow and Steady and Call Me In The Morning...

I was waiting until tonight to post as it was my second Weight Watchers weigh-in.   I was down 1 pound at my first weigh-in (My WW buddy lost 5 her first week! Go G!)  -And tonight I type to you 4.8 more pounds lighter! That is so promising because I haven't been very active in the past week.  I know I'm eating well enough to keep my body working! WW is going well and I like it - so I'm going to keep it up.  When I went years ago I felt it was a bit judgy and annoying.  Is judgy an actual word, by the way?  So far I feel that there is ample support there if one needs it; but no one hovers and smothers.  Anyone else want to join us? I have a coupon for a friend! P.S. cutting coupons in front of the TV is a great substitute for bad snacks.

Other than my slow, but steady, progress I've thrown in one small towel and started working with my doctor(s) about things that I may not be able to fix completely on my own with or without food.  I've got a few more appointments to get through and some reading to do. Hopefully, I'll have some good news to share on that front soon. No, I'm not knocked up and, no, I'm not having surgery! 

Remember when I said back in October that I was going figure it all out on my own, etc.? I never planned on being anti-medicine and anti-diet program but I did need to prove to myself that I was serious.  Losing some pounds and starting to exercise on my own and sticking with is (except for my one night stand with 5 Guys) was my way of doing just that.  Now that I know I can help myself out - I can use other methods too. I'll check in again in a few days, y'all.  

Until then, here's what I'm obsessed with at the moment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment