Here's Thursday update for you. We weren't able to attend our first WW meeting last night so we will start tonight. Again, wish us luck! I am still very proud of the work I've done so far but have decided I really need this structured jump start. And since I'm going to jump start, my sick brain decided I'm going out in a blaze of glory (preach, Jon Bon Jovi!).
So there I was, in the car with my friend. We'll call her 'Floyd' for anonymity's sake. Low and behold, the car drives right to our closest 5 Guys restaurant! I'll spare you the details but it was an ugly, barbeque sauce-covered mess. With fries. And a Coke. Ok so we feel guilty, gross and bloated now, but it was soooo good! It went a little something like this --------------------------->
No words that I type could convey my love for 5 Guys accurately but this guy does the trick! I'm convinced we would be best friends if we met. From now on, when I want 5 Guys I'll just watch this instead.
Don't judge. I'm addicted to food and you all already know that! Getting better....No more 5 Guys...
So there I was, in the car with my friend. We'll call her 'Floyd' for anonymity's sake. Low and behold, the car drives right to our closest 5 Guys restaurant! I'll spare you the details but it was an ugly, barbeque sauce-covered mess. With fries. And a Coke. Ok so we feel guilty, gross and bloated now, but it was soooo good! It went a little something like this --------------------------->
No words that I type could convey my love for 5 Guys accurately but this guy does the trick! I'm convinced we would be best friends if we met. From now on, when I want 5 Guys I'll just watch this instead.
Don't judge. I'm addicted to food and you all already know that! Getting better....No more 5 Guys...
No comments:
Post a Comment