Thursday, July 11, 2013

Countdown to fabulous...

I love countdowns. Even dumb ones.  I think it's been too long since I counted down to some things I'm looking forward to! Don't worry, I'm at least making it snazzy.



Football season is right up there with bacon cheeseburgers and Christmas- my favorites!


Weddings are actually fun now!


I can't believe I'm only 90-ish days away from being at this for a year! (Yeah - I'm shocked too.)


I know you all will be glad when I go, come back, and shut up about it. I can't wait for this trip! We've finally just set up everything we're doing on our whirlwind, sleepless, music and sports extravaganza trip to the greater Seattle area. I really just can't wait y'all. -Music, NFL football, NCAA football, outdoorsy stuff, and lots of self portraits with or without duck-face. We can sleep on the plane.




Who doesn't love this face? His eyebrows ooze sex appeal.



Ok, ok I'm done. (Seriously, though, Neil's the man.) So other than my oddball countdowns I'm also still looking forward to 50lbs, and I am 2.2lbs closer as of last night's weigh-in. Our team is now over the 100 pound hump! We are kicking butt and chewing bubblegum...and we just ran out of bubblegum. We'll all be big losers before we know it! Two more things before I go. 

First, I actually went shopping and bought 3, yes 3 dresses! -Hot momma dresses! The news here is they came from Talbots. I normally think of that store as being for a more ah-hem seasoned lady but they had lots of cute choices. (Plus a huge sale that didn't hurt). Try them out girls - and p.s. go to the store if there's one near you because I would have NEVER purchased any of the dresses I got based on their website photos. They're not good. 

And second, here is what I'm obsessed with right now. Well ok, for the past like month and the foreseeable future. This kid is like 16 years old and she's a little sassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment