First, tonight, let's give me some cyber pats on the back for posting two days in a row! Second, I've had some conversations with different people lately about the last time I did something, or wore something, etc. Some of these folks are life-long friends and some are more new in terms of years. It really had me thinking about all kinds of things. So let's play the little question-and-answer game called "The last time..." The idea is to show y'all what I was missing out on before all of these life changes, and to remind me we're not going there again, people!
The last time I wore a size 20 (before today)- my senior year in high school I'm pretty sure. I remember having to go to Harrisonburg (which seemed like a whole other country, even though it was really only about 35 miles away) to find a prom dress because no one around me had the big girl sizes. I did love that black velvet dress though, even though it probably could have upholstered a love seat.
The last time I wore heels- Oh I can pin point it! It was Jaime's wedding in 2004 and they were so cute and so horrible! I know what your next question is - NOPE. I got married in flip flops, are you kidding?
The last time I went out in "gym" clothes- Yes, I owned them before but usually used them as pajamas. The answer is I have no clue. I do know though, that I wear them everywhere now and no, my butt isn't always covered, so there.
The last time I ran in to someone from my past who was shocked at my weight-loss....not ever. But y'all know that'll happen one day. I still have lots of work to do before I have a Maury Povich moment with anyone.
Ok so I'm sure that's enough for you all. -Back to school work. Have a great week!
The last time I wore a size 20 (before today)- my senior year in high school I'm pretty sure. I remember having to go to Harrisonburg (which seemed like a whole other country, even though it was really only about 35 miles away) to find a prom dress because no one around me had the big girl sizes. I did love that black velvet dress though, even though it probably could have upholstered a love seat.
The last time I wore heels- Oh I can pin point it! It was Jaime's wedding in 2004 and they were so cute and so horrible! I know what your next question is - NOPE. I got married in flip flops, are you kidding?
The last time I went out in "gym" clothes- Yes, I owned them before but usually used them as pajamas. The answer is I have no clue. I do know though, that I wear them everywhere now and no, my butt isn't always covered, so there.
The last time I ran in to someone from my past who was shocked at my weight-loss....not ever. But y'all know that'll happen one day. I still have lots of work to do before I have a Maury Povich moment with anyone.
Ok so I'm sure that's enough for you all. -Back to school work. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment