Thursday, February 7, 2013

Best. Week. Ever. Mostly.

So I would normally wait until Sunday to post but I'm excited about some things.  How about some bullets or numbers so I don't get too wordy? Who am I kidding, I'll probably still ramble..




  1. Since I last posted I completed two very hard workouts with Big A. Tough. Tonight I even got a little dizzy; but that's what happens when one forgets to keep breathing!! I didn't do them perfectly or in a super-speedy amount of time but, again, I did them. I finished them. And I didn't go eat fries after. I'll be on my on in the gym until Monday.
  2. The best husband ever (Mine!) came to the gym with me tonight. This is a new development. He did awesome at some cardio while I was busy forgetting to breathe.
  3. My WW girls are just too awesome. Today, thanks to one of use, we now have a name. We are now forever Team JAG! Things are much more fun when there's a theme or a team name everybody knows that! We were all DOWN this week at WW weigh in! That makes me so happy. We make each other accountable and we encourage and laugh so much! Team JAG is working hard!  Last week when I gained weight I swear part of it was because I wasn't in touch with them as much as I usually am during our week. This week the extra texting and the work in the gym (plus lots more water and apples!) paid off:  are y'all ready? From last Wednesday to this Wednesday I lost  6.8 POUNDS!!!!!! BOOM!  Now I know this won't happen all the time but I worked really hard and was so excited to be rewarded.  And yes, that one packet of Oreos is still in the kitchen. 
When I fit in to the 'Skins shirt we are somehow buying front row seats to Washington/Dallas in DC! 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on just another step in this long road of successes!

    ReplyDelete