I want to take my life back from the devil aka - my fat self! -And I'm going to blog about it.
I left myself this little message on the board at the gym tonight. I think it's my new motto. Yup. So other than that...I have my first official mile time. Yikes. I couldn't quite catch the timer right as it hit 1.00 but it was about 19:55; so basically 20 minutes. I know that's painfully slow for those of you who run but I'm ok with it for now. I did the walk 1 minute, run 1 minute drill. I'm going to start moving through that until I can get to 3.1 miles. I'd like to conquer the distance first (indoors or out) and then I'll try to move the time number downward. I have about 7 weeks until 5k time so I had better get to work.
So proud of your perseverance!!!! You can and you will get yourself ready for that 5K - each of your posts brings a smile to my face. Love you dear heart, keep it up.
ReplyDelete